Having already announced the candidates approved to stand in the upcoming election, and following the completion of a comprehensive and transparent peer review process over the past few weeks, the Nominating & Governance Committee now announces the final steps in the election process as follows:
- There will be two elections – one for the Individual Director and one for the Male Player Director. Candidate statements for both elections can be found here.
- The final lists can be found here for those eligible to vote for the Individual Director and here for those eligible to vote for the Male Player Director.
- The elections will be conducted electronically by Electionbuddy, a world-class election company that has conducted thousands of secure and anonymous online elections involving millions of voters.
- The election will go live at 9am (PT) on Monday 3 February and close at 5pm (PT) on Thursday 13 February.
- Ballots will be sent electronically to the list of eligible voters, along with detailed instructions on the voting process. Given that there are only two candidates for each election, the NGC has ruled that the election will follow a ‘First-Past-The-Post’ (plurality) system and in the event of a tie there will be a coin toss.
For questions or additional information about the election process, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.